Thank you for your interest in the Kings Park Photo Club. To join the Club please fill out the membership application and follow the steps below:
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Provide your name, email address, mailing address, and a contact phone number when you join by the membership application (link above).
- Pay dues securely by credit card through Pay Pal using the email invoice sent in response to your application. Or, pay directly by Pay Pal using PayPal.me/kingsparkphotoclub. Dues are $25.00 per year, prorated for new members joining on or after May 1st.
- You can mail a check or money order payable to Lawrence Kelly or Dorothy Chanin to our address: Kings Park Photo Club, P.O. Box 686, Kings Park, NY 11754-0686.
- You may also bring cash or check to a meeting or Club event. Our monthly meetings and events are on the Event Calendar page of this website. (Please see changes below for COVID-19 concerns.)
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE CLUB INCLUDE:
* Meeting and having fun with others passionate about photography (see below for COVID-19 changes to our meeting schedule);
* Modest dues of $25.00 per year, prorated if joining during the year;
* Learning from knowledgeable members and outside experts;
* Work sharing meetings and informal competitions to learn and improve;
*Photo opportunities, trips, and workshops;
*Gear groups to share info (Canon, Nikon, Mirrorless, Cell Phones, Film users);
*Closed group Facebook page for sharing photos and information;
*Club membership in Photographic Society of America (PSA), Photographic Federation of Long Island (PFLI), and Kings Park Chamber of Commerce (KPCC);
*Discount program with Hunts Photo and Video in MA;
*Our members include novices to professionals, and we welcome all genres and styles of photography, and all types of gear users.
* You can even live outside of Kings Park and join!
*Did I mention the modest dues of $25.00 per year that are prorated for your first year?
We are not meeting currently in person at our normal meeting site, the Kings Park Building of the Smithtown Library, due to COVID-19 concerns. We are meeting about 1-2 times a month at various local sites that are outdoors and using current social distancing and mask use protocols.
In addition, we meet virtually using the Zoom Meetings App for Work Sharing feedback sessions and also for various presentations on photography techniques and instruction.
If you wish to come in person to shoot with us and meet us, please fill out the contact form on the link below, the “Home” page, or on the “Contact Us” page to locate our next event. You can also join the club at these events.
You can also meet with us at a Zoom Meeting to observe a Work Sharing feedback session. Just fill out the contact form (link below) as mentioned above to find out about that.