Thank you for your interest in the Kings Park Photo Club. To join the Club please fill out the membership application and follow the steps below:
TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Provide your name, email address, mailing address, and a contact phone number when you join by the membership application (link above).
- Pay dues securely by credit card through Pay Pal using the email invoice sent in response to your application. Or, pay directly by Pay Pal using PayPal.me/kingsparkphotoclub. Dues are $25.00 per year, prorated for new members joining on or after May 1st.
- You can mail a check or money order payable to Lawrence Kelly or Dorothy Chanin to our address: Kings Park Photo Club, P.O. Box 686, Kings Park, NY 11754-0686.
- You may also bring cash or check to a meeting or Club event. Our monthly meetings and events are on the Event Calendar page of this website.
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE CLUB INCLUDE:
* Meeting and having fun with others passionate about photography;
* Modest dues of $25.00 per year, prorated if joining during the year;
* Learning from knowledgeable members and outside experts;
* Work sharing meetings and informal competitions to learn and improve;
*Photo opportunities, trips, and workshops;
*Gear groups to share info (Canon, Nikon, Mirrorless, Cell Phones, Film users);
*Closed group Facebook page for sharing photos and information;
*Club membership in Photographic Society of America (PSA), Kings Park Art League (KPAL), and Kings Park Chamber of Commerce (KPCC);
*Discount program with Hunts Photo and Video in MA;
*Our members include novices to professionals, and we welcome all genres and styles of photography, and all types of gear users.
* You can even live outside of Kings Park and join!
*Did I mention the modest dues of $25.00 per year that are prorated for your first year?
Our next Monthly Meeting is listed on the Event Calendar Page, and will be at 7 PM in the Kings Park Branch of the Smithtown Library basement conference room (unless otherwise noted).